[geeklog-devel] Google Summer of Code

Matias Hernandez msdark at archlinux.cl
Tue Mar 30 04:42:11 EDT 2010

Great, is where I get the development version? "Using Mercurial?
I like the idea of testing in general some of the projects I've worked in
areas where I have got on are development and testing.

2010/3/30 Dirk Haun <dirk at haun-online.de>

> Matías Hernández Arellano wrote:
>
>  It would be interesting to start testing some things either open a bug
>> or have any idea that that is not part of the GSoC projects ..
>>

> Our bugtracker has 161 issues for your perusal :)
>
>  http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view_all_bug_page.php
>
> Also, right now, we could use some help in general testing of the
> development version and of the new PostgreSQL support in particular since we
> want to release this version real soon now.
>
> bye, Dirk

Matías Hernández Arellano (msdark)
Ingeniería Civil Informática
Miembro Fundador Archlinux-CL - WikiAdmin
www.msdark.archlinux.cl
www.twitter.com/msdark
www.identi.ca/msdark
Jabber: msdark at jabberes.org