[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2010 idea - E-Commerce/Shopping Cart plugin

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 12:47:07 EDT 2010

Ramindu,

That is a great outline. I'd suggest (likely under the banner of security
measures) considering how the e-commerce system can integrate with Geeklog's
security model (e.g. groups, access rights, ownership, etc).

Ideally, I'd like to see a plugable payment system. That way users can
choose from several options or implement their own. Whether that is
supported by VirtueMart, incorporated through another open source project,
or coded by you should probably be included in your proposal.

-Vinny