[geeklog-devel] Project proposal - is it visible?

Sean Clark smclark89 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 18:42:35 EDT 2010

> I'm currently trying to stay on top of all the draft proposals in
> various emails and mailing lists whereas the ones in the webapp are in
> that nice list where I know they won't get buried ... Will get to them
> ASAP.

That's fine, just was afraid of finding out in a week it was the other way
around, and nobody could see it until the deadline :)

By the way, does the this mailing list accept emails from people whose
address isn't subscribed? For example, if I had another address forward it
to me, then I tried to reply (to the list, of course), would that fail with
no notification?

- Sean