[geeklog-devel] Another potential GSOC student...

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Wed Mar 31 05:50:08 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I'm dropping by to introduce myself a little and I would also like to
express my interest in coding for your project this summer as part of
the GSOC program. My name is Rouslan and I'm a student from Ireland.
I'm currently studying for the "Advanced certificate in networks and
software systems" at the "College of Commerce" in Cork.

I downloaded the latest source code from the mercury repository and
I'm now poking around to see how things work.

Well, I guess I don't have much else to say at the moment. Talk soon.

Rouslan