[geeklog-devel] Bugtracker updated

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Thu May 13 10:19:44 EDT 2010

I tried inputting a Feature Request and received the following error:

APPLICATION ERROR #11
A necessary field "Target" was empty. Please recheck your inputs.

Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous
page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error
or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to
go directly to a new section.

I assume it is referring to "Target Version" which I had set to Future.

Tom