[geeklog-devel] Graphics

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Tue Nov 2 09:40:48 EDT 2010

Thanks Rouslan,

I will take a look at the new files.

-----Original Message-----
From: geeklog-devel-bounces at lists.geeklog.net
[mailto:geeklog-devel-bounces at lists.geeklog.net] On Behalf Of Rouslan
Placella
Sent: November-01-10 2:01 PM
To: Geeklog Development
Subject: Re: [geeklog-devel] Graphics

I did some more work on icons/graphics. I improved alignment, colours,
highlights and shadows.

I also changed the colour used on the logo and while I don't know what
the reaction to something like this might be from everyone, I thought
that it was a good idea. The new colour is warmer and it also fits with
the colours used by the icons. Let me know what you think.

Here's the link for the download:
http://www.placella.com/gl/geeklog.new.graphics-2.tar.gz

@ Dirk: If you need it, there is a file with licenses in sources.tar.gz
I didn't dig up the licences of the other raster graphics that are not
that are not present in sources.tar.gz, let me know if you also need
that.

Rouslan