[geeklog-devel] Redesign a front page

Randy Kolenko Randy.Kolenko at nextide.ca
Fri Nov 5 19:49:48 EDT 2010

Yeah -- they spent some of the organization's cash to get an external
consultant to redo the site.
This is why I suggested taking that bounty money and put it towards a
theme competition.  As thrilling as it would be to run a GHOP project
giving students a few bucks, the biggest bang for the buck would come
from getting a revamped site look.

Just my $0.000000002 worth.