[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Autotags Update and Tooltips
websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Nov 22 10:45:12 EST 2010
These 2 feature requests dealing with autotag descriptions and usage
are pretty much complete. The only thing left is a question with the
tooltip. lib-common.php now contains a new function:
* Returns an text/image that will display a tooltip
* This tooltip is based on an example from
* @param string $text Text for the actual tooltip. Can include
* @param string $hoverover Text or image to display for the user to
hover their mouse cursor over.
* @param string $class Specify a different tooltip class to use.
* @param string $template Specify a different template to use.
* @return string HTML tooltip
function COM_Tooltip($text, $hoverover = '', $class = 'tt', $template =
There are many ways to do a tooltip and everyone has their favorite.
Geeklog's tooltip will be stored in a template file so people can change as
My plan is to include 2 different looking tooltips; one that uses images and
one that does not. My question is should I include a switch in the Geeklog
Configuration -> Theme section that allows the user to switch between the
available tooltips or just let them modify the tooltip template files/names
on their own?
Also, once Geeklog 1.8.0 is released I will release updated versions of the
forum and autotags plugins to take advantage of these autotag upgrades.
__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature
database 5639 (20101122) __________
The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
More information about the geeklog-devel