[geeklog-devel] Graphics (was: Geeklog 1.7.1rc1 & looking ahead)

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Wed Oct 13 17:25:57 EDT 2010

@Dirk: I don't think that those formats are any better. Especially after
reading this comment[1] about PSD, I really don't feel like dealing with
such a format. Earlier today I started tracing the high resolution logo
that you gave me with the aim to have a proper vector copy of it soon.
This is what I got so far[2]. Of course, it's not finished and it
requires further polishing.

Rouslan

[1]:
http://code.google.com/p/xee/source/browse/trunk/XeePhotoshopLoader.m?spec=svn28&r=11#107