[geeklog-devel] Graphics (was: Geeklog 1.7.1rc1 & looking ahead)

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu Oct 14 01:59:35 EDT 2010

Vincent Furia wrote:

> Supposedly Hg handles binaries just fine:
> http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/CvsConcepts#Binary_files

Quoting from there:

> For most binary files, this is very wasteful.

That's what I meant. All the version control systems I know can't really handle binary diffs very well. It's okay if you only want to store binary files, but if they change often, the diffs aren't very efficient and are wasting space.

Again, I don't really expect this to be much of a problem here.