[geeklog-devel] Graphics (was: Geeklog 1.7.1rc1 & looking ahead)

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Thu Oct 14 05:49:07 EDT 2010

Quoting Tom <websitemaster at cogeco.net>:

> Rouslan
>
> I guess it depends on the type of problem. Why don't you post the issues
> here and if we need to we can move it to another venue.
>
> Dirk/Rouslan
>
> I am not sure what the best tool for this but should we have some sort of
> repository for the source graphic files?
>
> Tom

I propose for the source files to be in SVG format. I guess I am
suggesting this mostly because I already have most icons in this
format and I also have already started tracing the logo in this
format. There are opensource applications for editing and rendering
SVG, too (E.g.: Inkscape, which is available for Win, Linux and Mac
and others).

SVG is plaintext - so it won't be a problem with the version control.

Rouslan