[geeklog-devel] MSSQL

Randy Kolenko Randy.Kolenko at nextide.ca
Fri Oct 22 20:23:44 EDT 2010

I posted a small fix to the mssql db layer.  I'm on a project that is
using the mssql db layer and found a small bug that has been in there
since day 1 in the describe approximation routine.  The stored procedure
was fine -- it was the php code that had the issue.  Not sure how many
people may be using the mssql abstraction layer, but nevertheless, for
99% of those out there, this fix probably wouldn't affect any normal
functioning Geeklog sites unless for whatever reason you're using the
"describe" db function.

-randy