[geeklog-devel] OAuth Support - Passwords and Emails

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Oct 23 17:14:29 EDT 2010

Yes, the My Account page really has some issues with remote accounts and I think they're the same issues with all kinds of remote services. For example, when it asks for your password to change a setting (like how long to stay logged in) it's not checking the remote password but the - non-existing - local one.

In fact, I think there's already an issue about this on the bugtracker.

Greetings from the GSoC mentor summit :)

http://www.themobilepresenter.com/