[geeklog-devel] MSSQL

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Oct 23 21:25:38 EDT 2010

Thanks, Randy.

Btw, I didn't see an email for this commit on the geeklog-cvs mailing list. Can you please double check that you've set up your .hgrc file on the server? Please refer to the Trust and Notification part in the Using Mercurial article on the wiki.

Now, I had a few of my own commits not triggering an email recently due to the mailing list being "temporarily unavailable", according to the message I got when pushing. This happened a tad too often recently for my tastes. So can everybody please keep an eye on this and if it continues to happen, I may have to talk to pair.com about it.

http://www.themobilepresenter.com/