[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.7.1

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Sep 5 07:11:09 EDT 2010

Tom wrote:

> I would hope sometime mid September. I do have a few small things targeted
> for that version but nothing critical.

I cleared out the list of outstanding issues on the Roadmap view[1] in the bugtracker, with the exception of one issue: Feature Requests #1188. Tom, it's assigned to you and looks trivial. Feel free to either implement it or push it to 1.8.0.

Other than that, I think we're ready to go with 1.7.1. There weren't a lot of changes and we're under a bit of pressure if we want to keep a November release date for 1.8.0, so I'd suggest we go straight to 1.7.1rc1.

Anything else that should go into this version?

bye, Dirk

[1] http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/roadmap_page.php