[geeklog-devel] My Development Plans

cordiste cordiste at free.fr
Mon Sep 13 10:21:06 EDT 2010

Tom,

About OAuth:
Very good news.

About autotag:
When geeklog display the autotags list in the story submission form,
an autotag description and a link to an information page would be a
nice feature for users.
http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1083

About topics:
Ability for Topics to have their own themes. Another very goog idea.

Thanks,

Ben