[geeklog-devel] My Development Plans

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sun Sep 19 10:10:06 EDT 2010

>> Also Dirk, are you still planning to update the forum? I think it would
be a
>> good step.

>Yeah, I think it's a good idea. Anyone else want to have a go at it (see
above ...)?

I can give it a shot. Let's review so we can make sure we are all on the
same page. Here are the the changes in order as I see them (I have made some
changes since the last time based on feedback).

Category: General Discussions

Name: General Geeklog Discussions
Old Forum:

Name: You and your sites
Old Forum: My Geeklog Site

Name: Geeklog Related Sites
Old Forum: Sites

Name: Feedback
Old Forum: Feedback

Category: Support

Name: General Support
Old Forum: General Help

Name: Installation Support
Old Forum: Installation

Name: Plugin Support
Old Forum: Plugin Help

Name: Theming Support
Old Forum: Themes

Name: Documentation, Tips & Tricks
Old Forum:
Note: Would contain a sticky topic to Wiki as well

Category: Extensions

Name: Plugins
Old Forum: Plugins

Name: PHP Blocks
Old Forum: PHP Blocks

Name: Themes
Old Forum:

Name: Cool Hacks
Old Forum: Cool Hacks

Category Development & Coding (previously Developers Only)

Name: GL 1.x
Old Forum: GL 1.x

Name: Plugins
Old Forum:

Name: Themes
development
Old Forum:

Name: Google Summer of Code (GSOC)
Geeklog projects
Old Forum:

Category: International Support & Translations (New)

Name: Dutch
Old Forum:
Note: Would contain a sticky topic to Dutch Site

Name: French
Old Forum:
Note: Would contain a sticky topic to French Site

Name: Japan
Old Forum:
Note: Would contain a sticky topic to Japan Site

Name: China
Old Forum:

Name: German
Old Forum:
Note: Would contain a sticky topic to German Site

database 5460 (20100918) __________

http://www.eset.com