[geeklog-devel] b2

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Apr 12 03:09:26 EDT 2011

> Are we ready to ship a 1.8.0b2 some time this coming weekend?

So, apart from me being too busy, I also see a lot of activity in the repository still, so it looks like we're not ready yet.

I'll be at the ACCU Conference for the rest of the week. If people want to help test the next release, you can also point them to the nightly tarball, e.g. via

http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Installing_from_the_Mercurial_Repository

And when I'm back, we should probably also be talking about enabling someone else in the team to do a release in case I'm unavailable ...