[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.8.0

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Tue Apr 19 19:45:15 EDT 2011

>> Btw, I saw some issue(s) about language file changes. Did those happen?
If so, we need to notify the translators.

Yes for the COM_getNoScript function. The $LANG01 array was affected.

 136 => 'Warning: Javascript recommended for enhanced functionality',
137 => 'Warning: Javascript required to enable functionality',
138 => "Click <a href=\"{$_CONF['site_url']}/usersettings.php\"
rel=\"nofollow\">here</a> to disable the advanced editor and use the default
editor which does not require JavaScript",
139 => "Click <a href=\"{$_CONF['site_url']}/\" rel=\"nofollow\">here</a> to
return to the homepage"

Tom