[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.8.0

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Apr 25 04:21:50 EDT 2011

> If I'm feeling adventurous tomorrow, I might go ahead and package up what's in the repository by then and update geeklog.net.

Well, "lazy Sunday" won over "adventure" ...

I've updated geeklog.net now, but seem to be having a problem with the tooltips in the Forum centerblock - they're transparent.

I've replaced "tooltip" with "gl-tooltip" in the Forum templates. Anything else I need to do?

If you see anything else not working as expected, let me know please.