[geeklog-devel] OAuth and sessions (was: Geeklog 1.8.0)

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Apr 25 11:52:53 EDT 2011

Okay, I was able to reproduce the error on my development server. This
should help me debug things a lot easier.

You need to use 2 users to reproduce the problem. Your OAuth user and then
another user which I just use after a few minutes( and when the OAuth user
has logged in) so that the session table gets flushed when I access
something on the site.

I doubt if I can spend much more time on this today. I hope to figure out
the problem tomorrow.

Tom