[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Forum 2.8.0

Michael Brusletten ironmax at spacequad.com
Sat Aug 13 13:25:17 EDT 2011

Dirk,

You or Tom might want to update the Nettools at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gplugs/files/NetTools/Nettools%201.1/ to
take advantage of the new plugin requirements as it will not install.  I
tried this on the demo site to see if your question could be answered and I
think it does, but cannot verify until the nettools can be installed.

Michael