[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Topics, Blocks and Stories

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Thu Dec 15 09:32:21 EST 2011

I have finished off the features on my list below except for cleaning up the
code.

I plan now to add the ability to assign one or more topic to a staticpage.
When a staticpage is assigned to a topic it will take on the blocks of that
topic and it's menu item if enabled will only display in that topic. When
updating the code I also plan on removing the topic list from the
Centerblock part since it will now use the new topic list. When working on
this I will also be adding code to better track what topic we are in at any
given moment.

If I have time I also think we need to add a check box to the topic editor
that allows topic permissions on a save to be copied to any child topics to
make things a little easier and less confusing.

Tom