[geeklog-devel] Mercurial Install Error

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Dec 18 10:53:05 EST 2011

Vincent Furia wrote:

> I pulled the latest using Hg and got the attached error when trying to do a vanilla install. I confirmed that I can install 1.8.1 without a problem.

Works for me.

Having said that: From the Call Stack (isn't that a nice new feature? ;-) I'd say it can't write the sitemap.xml file and then something goes wrong on the way to reporting this as an error.

The error reporting should be such that it doesn't call COM_startBlock in this situation, since that then goes into the template engine, which nowadays tries to replace autotags, which may not be a good idea when you're in the middle of installing a new plugin.

http://www.themobilepresenter.com/