[geeklog-devel] Mercurial Install Error

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 01:29:36 EST 2011

Ran into another problem once I manually created (and chmod 666'd) the site
sitemap.xml. I attached the new stack to the same bug
report<http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1412>,
though perhaps it should be a separate issue (though it still seems to be
impacting the plugin install).

Also (in reference to the first install problem), I noticed that 1.8.1 had
an error with the missing sitemap.xml file, but it was kind enough to tell
me the problem without root debugging enabled.

Sorry I only have time to find these problems and not enough to investigate
them more fully myself. Also, apologies to Tom as I had planned to look at
his new topic features.

-Vinny