[geeklog-devel] Start working with - dynamic feeds

Buddhika Chandradeepa Kurera bckurera at fossuser.lk
Sun Dec 25 09:33:16 EST 2011

Hello Folks,

I started working with the project "dynamic feeds" [1] in this vacation.

If anyone worked or familiar with this please support me with your
knowledge, I really value it.
I am studying the API these days and welcome comments.

Still no architecture has  been set but after a discussion with Dirk I am
hoping to insert feeds to database and query them according to HTTP GET
request and later access controls will be introduced. Please help me to
shape this.

thanks for your time and I value every comment and support.

[1] http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/SoC_dynamic_feeds

--

Regards,

*Buddhika Chandradeepa Kurera*