[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2011 announced

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Feb 13 16:18:07 EST 2011

Just a repost:

> So, have you all been collecting ideas for possible GSoC projects? Time to flesh them out somewhat and add them to the wiki. Also, as every year: Mentors wanted!

I've also dumped a few more things on the brainstorming page:
http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/GSoC_Brainstorming

If anyone wants to run with one of those (or something that isn't listed yet), please feel free to do so and start a separate project page (see existing pages for templates).

I was wondering about the "E-Mail Subsystem" one: Is this a separate project or is it something that should be part of the "Core Notification Service" project?