[geeklog-devel] Participating for Gsoc 2011

dilantha silva dilantha.tyrant at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 08:52:57 EST 2011

Hi All,

Im Dilantha Silva,a final year undergraduate student of the Faculty of
Information Technology, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. Im interested in
partcipiating for Gsoc 2011 under geeklog.I have participated for Gsoc 2010
under sahana software foundation and successfully completed the assigned
project. As I have experienced most of the technolgies required by geeklog,
i spent last couple of days going through the geeklog code and fix some bugs
to get familiar with the code. Also i went through the Gsoc ideas page and
found some intresting ideas to work with.So I expect all of your guidance to
make a great contribution around Geeklog. Thanks.

--
Regards,

Dilantha Silva,
http://twitter.com/dilanthasilva | http://www.linkedin.com/in/dilanthasilva|