[geeklog-devel] Minimum required Postgres version?

Stanislav Palatnik yankees26an at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 12:32:19 EST 2011

I only tested Geeklog with versions 7 and 8. PostgreSQL 9 recently came out.
So a safe bet would be to set the minimum requirement to 7, since the
PostgreSQL team only added Inner Join support in version 7(I guess they went
au natural join before that). Also, version 7 has been out for 11 years, so
there shouldn't be any complaints about 'upgrading'.

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 8:20 AM, Dirk Haun <dirk at haun-online.de> wrote:

> Just noticed that while we specify minimum required versions for MySQL and
> MS SQL, we do not specify anything for PostgreSQL (or even mention Postgres
> in some places where we mention the other two).
>
> Anyone want to come up with a number? Stan? Vinny?
>
> bye, Dirk

My Best,

Stanislav Palatnik