[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Printable Pages and Google

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Mon Jan 3 12:37:25 EST 2011

I think that the NOFOLLOW option should go in the link that is pointing
to the printable page (E.g.: <A href="#" rel="nofollow">printable
page</A>). So the robots don't go to that page in the first place. But
then if they find themselves there, they should probably go ahead and
follow the links.
I'm not an expert on the matter though...

Rouslan