[geeklog-devel] Redesign the Plugin "Editor"

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sat Jan 15 19:56:37 EST 2011

Hey Dirk,

You mentioned in a post a while back:

>>I do have the Geeklog side of things in a local Mercurial repository, all
merged with the current development version (including SQL updates etc.).
>>I haven't pushed it since I ran into a few issues with the actual
Repository
 >>plugin. I've talked to Tim briefly to see if he would be available to
either work on it or help us with it.

>>The Plugin Repository is an important next step in our ongoing quest to
make installation and upgrades easier, so it should definitively be on the
list.

Is this something you think you will get to, or should Rouslan not worry
about it if he goes ahead and updates the plugin interface?

Tom