[geeklog-devel] New version checker

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Jan 16 03:57:31 EST 2011

Rouslan Placella wrote:

> I found a task on openhatch [1] that involves redesigning the current
> version checker page [2]. And so I decided to give it a go. And so I put
> together a prototype over the last few days.

Looks good to me.

http://www.placella.com/gl/versioncheck/versionchecker.php?version=1.7.1

There's an extra space in "... is out of date ." (i.e. after "date"). That's about the only problem I found :)

Since it requires some extra files (icons, stylesheet): Can you put those into a subdirectory please? We don't really want to dump them into the webroot on geeklog.net

Send it over and I'll put it up on geeklog.net. With an announcement - we need some positive news for a change ;-)

Thanks!