[geeklog-devel] Fosdem?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Jan 19 16:55:29 EST 2011

Just checking: Is anyone going to Fosdem this year? I've never been there before, but keep hearing people rave about how great it is. So I thought I'd give it a try ...

Next stop after Fosdem will be my beloved ACCU Conference in Oxford in April. And I'll most likely be at FrOSCon in August again. I'm sure there will be one or two more conferences between those two.

Btw, I've stopped using Dopplr and switched to using TripIt and Lanyrd instead. Find / follow me there if you're interested in my whereabouts :)