[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2011 announced

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Jan 26 15:55:58 EST 2011

Rouslan Placella wrote:

> How about integrating the Aloha editor as a project?

I had that idea already, but I doubt it would keep someone busy for a summer. I think I had the proof-of-concept integration (minus saving, though) done in about 30 minutes and that only took me so long since I was doing it on an iPad, logged into my Linux box at home, all the way from Amsterdam ;-)

We also, as discussed before, would have to wait for a plugin for image uploads (is that available yet?).

Still, this is probably something that should go on our brainstorming page:

http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/GSoC_Brainstorming