[geeklog-devel] Social login change for the demo site

Michael Brusletten ironmax at spacequad.com
Wed Jul 20 10:25:52 EDT 2011

I would like to be able to offer the social login prompts for the demo site
but have not installed them yet because of security issues.  Can one of the
devs look into a way for this to happen?  What I need is to be able to put
the same variables that are in the online configuration, into the
siteconfig.php file and not allow online users be able to see or change the
information in the online configuration.  Hopefully this makes sense when
reading this.

I've chatted with Dirk and he thinks it can be done but is not sure.  So he
asked me to send this message to the dev community for answers.

Michael