[geeklog-devel] Bugtracker updated; Changelog

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Jul 31 03:46:28 EDT 2011

FYI: I've updated Mantis, our bugtracker, to the latest stable version. Let me know if something's not working as expected.

Also, here's an attempt to create the list of changes via the Mantis SOAP API:

http://project.geeklog.net/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/geeklog/rev/42227eaf0400

Known problem: Doesn't give credit for patches (since that information is not available via SOAP).

So I guess for the time being, it still needs some manual editing. But at least we can create the list of resolved issues automatically now.