[geeklog-devel] 1.8.1

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Fri Jun 24 08:07:50 EDT 2011

That sounds fine.  We can always release a 1.8.2 if need be down the road if
more bugs get fixed.

Dirk did you get to that bug? I see that you have been busy checking stuff
in.

I was hoping to get to some Geeklog stuff soon but my plate is pretty full
at the moment with work (plus I have 2 week family vacation at the end of
July). I also need to fix a few forum issues (I hope in a week or so) so I
probably will not get back to coding for Geeklog until August.

Tom