[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.8.0 release schedule

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Mar 12 10:44:01 EST 2011

Tom wrote:

> Are we planning to use the OAuth remote service on Geeklog? I hope we do.

I guess so. Which ones should we use? Probably not all 3 of them. Twitter? Facebook?

> If so then we will need to create accounts for Geeklog at the OAuth
> providers.

I'm not on Facebook, so if we were to use that, someone else would have to generate that account.

> PS Does our host have the PHP extension OPENSLL loaded?

Whoops, good point.

--- snip ---
openssl

OpenSSL support	enabled
OpenSSL Version	OpenSSL 0.9.8k 25 Mar 2009
--- snip ---

Looks like it does.