[geeklog-devel] Updating the changelog

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 01:20:57 EDT 2011

I wonder if we really need to maintain a separate change log any longer, or
if we do, if we can't just generate it from the Mercurial Log. It seems
silly to have the information (what changed) maintained in multiple
locations... Using the Mercurial Log will also make it easy to keep what
changed in each branche straight.

-Vinny