[geeklog-devel] More automation (was: Feature freeze)

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun May 8 14:54:03 EDT 2011

There's http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Geeklog_Release_Procedures

> Looks like you are a step ahead of me :-)

I'm doing stuff like that at work right now (also with Jenkins, but in a "slightly" more complex[1] setup). So it only makes sense to try and apply some of the things I learned[2] there to Geeklog.

bye, Dirk

[1] http://www.flickr.com/photos/dhaun/5640386266/
[2] http://www.slideshare.net/dhaun/continuous-integration-does-it-scale