[geeklog-devel] Upgrade bug in 1.8.0

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun May 29 14:24:59 EDT 2011

Tom wrote:

> I hate to do it especially with something that shouldn't effect most people
> but from the amount of code changes you indicate it will probably be for the
> best.

Okay, I think I did it. And yes, it required quite a few code changes:

added 4 changesets with 30 changes to 21 files
21 files updated, 0 files merged, 2 files removed, 0 files unresolved

I'm going to test the upgrade some more with every backup file I can find.

Can someone please test it with MS SQL? Thanks.