[geeklog-devel] [geeklog-cvs] geeklog: Fixed entries that should not be translated or changed

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon May 30 14:32:40 EDT 2011

> Fixed entries that should not be translated or changed

I ran into similar entries in the German language files yesterday. Since I suspected that other translators may have made the same mistake, I've now added some unit tests that check $_CONF_VALIDATE 'inList' entries that are non-numerical against the entries from $LANG_configselects for Core and the plugins for all language files. So if something doesn't match up there, the tests will fail.

This only added 8 tests to our small unit test suite, but it does over 4000 checks.

http://project.geeklog.net:8080/job/test-framework/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

Our unit test setup currently only works for code that does not require a database. Still, that allows you to check things like the above. So I'd like to encourage everyone to try and think of a way to write a unit test for your next change you make to Geeklog.