[geeklog-devel] FOSDEM 2012

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Nov 21 15:22:24 EST 2011

Is anyone else thinking of a trip to Belgium in February to attend FOSDEM?

I know Rouslan wants to go there. Vlad, what about you?

There is now a Call For Lightning Talks, <http://fosdem.org/2012/call-for-lightningtalks>, i.e. a chance for open source projects to introduce themselves in a 15 minute presentation. We could talk about Geeklog in general or just some specific aspect of it. Any suggestions? Or takers, even?

I've actually submitted a talk for the main track, but I'm not too optimistic about it being accepted. Whatever the outcome, though, that's independent of the Lightning Talks.

So, what would be a good Geeklog-related topic to talk about in 15 minutes? Request for Brainstorming :)

http://www.themobilepresenter.com/