[geeklog-devel] 1.8.1

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Oct 3 11:19:56 EDT 2011

Tom wrote:

> You probably noticed but I have added 2 censor bug reports (one with a fix)

Okay, so the two censoring bugs #1392 and #1393 are fixed. I think we should push the follow-up bug #1395 to 1.9.0 and think about releasing 1.8.1 real soon now.

Does anyone think we need an rc2?

I'd rather see us move on to 1.9.0 now. We also need to get the plugin authors on board to test their plugins with 1.9.0 (remember that we have "nightly" tarballs) so that plugins can be updated for the topic/blocks changes and tested with MySQLi (which is more picky than the old MySQL API - I've had a few issues with older plugins …).