[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Topics

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Tue Oct 25 20:15:28 EDT 2011

Most other CMS have some sort of archive topic. I have never used it but I
am curious to find out how many people do.

I added a feature request so we do not forget about the multi language
archive topic. It shouldn't be too hard to do. One thing we will have to
remember is when a site is switched from a multi language site to a single
language that we make sure that there is only one archive topic again (not
that this will happen often).

Tom