[geeklog-devel] 1.8.1

今駒哲子 Geeklog IvyWe komma at ivywe.co.jp
Sat Sep 24 09:17:04 EDT 2011

Tom,

Dengen (Japanese) upload code for calendar configuration problem by
Geeklog Japanese group on facebook.

config.class.php

line 1323:

/* if array such as mail settings */
$_changed = false;
foreach ( $change_array[$param_name] as $_param_name => $_param_value ) {

to:

/* if array such as mail settings */
$_changed = false;
if (count($this->config_array[$group][$param_name]) !=
count($change_array[$param_name])) {
$_changed = true;
}
foreach ( $change_array[$param_name] as $_param_name => $_param_value ) {

bye, Ivy