[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Topics - This is how they will work

Joe Mucchiello jmucchiello at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 21:21:10 EDT 2011

When I last looked at this, the problem was the session code. I don't think it has changed much since then. There is no reliable way to find out what session is the "current" session because lib-session does not expose such a variable. And there are a few edge cases in the code that makes it a bit of a hassle to try exposing the session with a healthy restructuring of the session code. IIRC, going from not logged in to logged in is one of those edge cases.