[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.0.0 Schedule

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Apr 6 16:50:12 EDT 2012

Rouslan Placella wrote:

>> Speaking of themes, what happened to the page navigation? It looks really ugly
>> right now (screenshot from Professional attached - hope it makes it through).
>>

> This: http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1422

Ah okay, I thought I saw something about changes to the page navigation but couldn't remember where.

Anyway, as I said, it's ugly. Specifically, the screenshot in that issue has a box around the current page which doesn't show up for me (Firefox 11). Also, the colors look the wrong way around to me, i.e. the non-current pages seem highlighted.

I appreciate the attempt to make the clickable area larger and easier to hit, but the huge boxes look out of place there.  Steal from Flickr if you must, but someone please make this a little more aesthetically pleasing. Thanks.

http://www.themobilepresenter.com/