[geeklog-devel] Non table layout (was Geeklog 1.9.0 or Geeklog 2.0.0?)

Yoshinori Tahara taharaxp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 16:56:04 EDT 2012

> I'm not sure what you are trying to say here, but I find dealing with
> one really big stylesheet quite painful :)

Smaller than lib-common.php :)
Because I optimized, the total size is smaller than professional_css.
However, the size increased for Responsive Web Design :(

> But then you need to maintain two copies of almost the same stylesheet.
> At some point in time they may, and probably will, diverge. So it's
> extra work for developers and maintainers.

Yes, almost the same stylesheet. Therefore, I maintain a main style.css.
Then, I merge to style_rtl.css by using tool (WinMerge).
It would be also possible to make a difference coding style_rtl.css,
and override the style.css.

In any case, the size will not be a problem.

For maintenance, there is a problem in your style.css.php a little.
Because it is processed on the server side, the location of the real
stylesheet files can not be determined.
Not find by using Firebug :)

--
Yoshinori Tahara - dengen