[geeklog-devel] Non table layout (was Geeklog 1.9.0 or Geeklog 2.0.0?)

今駒哲子 Geeklog IvyWe komma at ivywe.co.jp
Thu Apr 19 12:36:27 EDT 2012

Hi, Rouslan

> The times that you have posted are for processing PHP code and have
> nothing to do with the theme. The CSS is loaded asynchronously and you
> can only see the overhead for those with a network monitor (e.g.:
> wireshark or firebug's "Net" panel). Anyway, I can assure you that
> firing one HTTP request is much faster than firing a dozen of them...

I see! my mistake.
I understand your style.css,php.

If I want to test theme, functions.php change normal type,
after that, I can change functions.php using style.css,php type for speed.
Is it okay?

By the way, I like responsive web design theme.
What about responsive web design?

Thanks.

--
Geeklog Japanese